Are you a fan of fig bars? What about brownies, granola bars, and more? Are you looking for some healthy and tasty snacks for back to school? Then Nature’s Bakery has the perfect options for all of us to snack on.
Not only do they offer a variety of snacks from brownies and baked-in oat bars, but they also have a variety of flavors of fig bars too. And for us, we are all about those delicious snacks that are also wholesome with those real fruits and whole grains.
And as we head back to school and look for good snacks that we can eat on the go and our kids can enjoy too, Nature’s Bakery has a wide variety of answers for us to choose from. So what are some of our favorite Nature’s Bakery treats?
Nature’s Bakery offers a wide variety of delicious treats perfect for snacking as we head back to school
Some of our favorite treats from the brand (right now) are:
- Pumpkin Spice Whole Wheat Fig Bars – This is a seasonal offering and as we head back to school these are definitely perfect for the Fall vibes. (You can never go wrong with Pumpkin Spice in Autumn.)
- Banana Chocolate Chip Baked-Ins – These are a great alternative to a classic granola bar. Loaded with two of our favorite flavors.
- Apple Oatmeal Crumble Bars – Especially during the Fall, we love apples. And this is one of those treats that really delivers when it comes to the seasonal vibes.
- Blueberry Whole Wheat Fig Bars – We have long been fans of fig bars and when we were introduced to Nature’s Bakery it was thanks to these Blueberry Fig Bars. They always deliver with just the right amount of blueberry filling to the whole wheat. The flavor packs the perfect punch and actually helps to satisfy our hunger.
- Apple Whole Wheat Fig Bars – This is another favorite treat! The flavors are a perfect balance and they just satisfy our love of apples all year long.
- Double Chocolate Brownie Bars – Can you ever go wrong with a moist brownie? We think not. And the fact that these are actually good for us with the help of the figs and whole wheat used to bring them together means that we don’t actually have to feel guilty about this snack.
What do you think fellow foodies? Are you a fan of Nature’s Bakery treats? Do you have a favorite?